LP31 Series UPS
3 phase in/1 phase out UPS 10-15-20 kVA
Power dependency has increased dramatically in recent years due to the reliance of business on e-commerce, mobile networks, corporate internet sites and networked IT structures. The consequences of power losses are dramatic in terms of time, corporate image and cost. The absence of power has immediately visible consequences, but poor mains and unnoticed disturbances also have an affect on critical equipment, reducing their effective life. With its VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) design, the LP 31 range of UPS provides you with the highest level of reliability and protection.
The GE Digital Energy LP 31 Series of UPS is a high performance CE listed design that supplies quality power for your critical applications.
The LP 31 Series UPS is easy to install and service and suits a variety of applications and environments. Although built to withstand industrial environments, its modern design and quiet operation also make it ideal for integration into an office environment.
When sourcing a UPS from GE, you also receive access to valuable services such as solution design, integration within networking environments, customization, maintenance and training.
features & beneﬁts
- 3-Phase input
- Compact footprint and low noise – Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Matching battery cabinets – Extended runtime for all models
- Multi-language LCD display – Easy to read display showing UPS and battery status
- Single phase out – Also with paralleling capability for non-standard applications
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards – Third party CE certified
- High reliability – >220,000 hours MTBF
- Cold start – UPS can be started without utility present